November 26, 2018

Changing Things Up


I love seeing this look on their faces. It's a little bit surprise, a little bit fear, and hopefully a little bit arousal.

As with many powerful wizards, I long ago found myself growing bored living amongst mortals. There wasn't even a thrill in sex anymore, it was all so predictable. Eventually, I came up with a delectable idea: I would first transform myself into the exact woman I wanted to sleep with. Then, I would go out, seduce a man, go back to his place, and switch bodies with him.

Sometimes, I'll pretend not to know what happened, but suggest that we "get to know" our new bodies. Other times, I'll convince them that they can only change back by bringing me to orgasm. There are few thing more delectable than watching a former man embrace his new role as my personal fucktoy. A few times, I've even ended up having sex as the woman.

Tonight, I'm trying something special. I'll behave as though I was in Nathan's body all along. Meanwhile, the real Nathan will be compelled to act as if he were "Katie," powerless against her feminine desires. Only the eyes will give it away. I'll be able to see him inside, silently screaming in vain to stop Katie from wrapping her lips around his old penis, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, moaning in ecstasy as she rides me like a dirty slut.

Katie smiles coyly as the spell takes full effect. "It's not nice to keep a girl waiting." I grin back as I drop my pants. This is going to be a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment