November 5, 2018

Investigative Reporting


"We're live in 5... 4... 3..." The producer signaled 2, 1, and Steve launched into the segment.

"Good morning, Twin Points, welcome back to 'Rolling Out of Bed' on channel 5, I'm your host Steven Stonefield. It's 4:15, and our next story is a doozy. The person with me today appears to be a normal woman in her mid-40s, but claims that's not the whole story. Care to explain?"

The woman next to Steve drew a deep breath. "That's right Steve. I know I look what I look like, but I'm not really a woman. And I don't mean in like, you know, a transgender sort of way... It sounds crazy, but my name is Tom Reynolds. My mom, Maggie, stole my body!"

Steve hated doing these weirdo interviews. "Now, that seems a little far-fetched. If we assume for the moment that you're telling the truth, why would the 'real' Maggie do this to you?"

"Well, right before it happened, we had a big fight. I was getting ready to go to college. She overheard me telling my friend Dave about a big fraternity party I was going to attend, and she didn't think I was planning to take school seriously. She never went to college and worried about me wasting the opportunity. The next morning, I woke up in her body and she left a note saying she was in mine. She had already taken my car and all my stuff to move in."

"We also asked your husb-- 'father' to be on the show this morning. He declined, but asked us to read this statement: 'I love my wife very much. She is clearly having a rough time letting Tom leave for school. I told her this interview was a bad idea and tried my best to keep her from going to the press, I promise. It's crazy to think someone could magically swap bodies, or turn someone into a sentient pair of panties for a week.' Oh, I apologize, apparently that last bit wasn't part of the official statement. Anyways, he raises a good point. Isn't it possible that you really are Maggie and this is some sort of coping mechanism?"

"Look, I get it. But I swear, it's the truth! Can you imagine waking up with a set of knockers like these on your chest?" Tom gestured to his mom's ample breasts for emphasis. "Going from boxers to bras and frilly underwear? This was the most modest outfit I could find in her closet. It's incredibly disturbing to be in your own mother's body showing this much cleavage."

"That's fair, although for a woman your age--sorry, your mother's age--you're positively gorgeous." Tom didn't much care for that comment, nor the way Steve was plainly leering down his top. "Now, I'm told we have someone calling in to the studio. Just so I'm clear, you also claim to be Tom, and not Maggie Reynolds, correct?"

Tom shivered in his mother's body at the sound of his own voice coming over the phone. "That's right Steve, I'm all guy, haha. You know how moms get. I'm her only kid, so she's probably being a little dramatic at the idea of losing her baby." Suddenly, everyone and everything around Tom froze in place. "And she had better be the perfect housewife while I'm away at college, or there will be permanent consequences." A chill went down Tom's spine as time resumed around him. "Anyways, love you Mom! See you at Thanksgiving!"

Tom faked a smile and a laugh. "Haha, I guess you're right. Love you too... sweetie." Steve turned back to the camera to close the segment. "Well, I guess the only story here is a mother missing her son a little more than usual. We'll be right back!"

"And we're clear!" Steve shook his head as the show went to commercial. What a nut job. Great tits, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment