November 9, 2018

Trying to Change Her Mind


It didn't have to be this way. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying myself, but it didn't have to come to this.

Tyler never did know when to quit. We'd been friends in high school, but he always wanted more and I wasn't into him that way. After one particularly grand gesture failed to win me over, I said I didn't want to see him for a while. We barely spoke for months. Fast forward to this afternoon, when I answered the door to find Tyler outside.

"Hey Izzy, it's been a while, huh?" Not sure what to say, I simply nodded. "I want to apologize. I came on too strong, and now it's like we're not even friends anymore. Think you can forgive me?"

Deciding our friendship deserved one more chance, I let him in. We settled in on the couch, and before long we were talking and laughing just like we used to.

Eventually, the conversation lulled and Tyler pulled out his phone. "You know, I saw this cool video the other day, and I thought of you right away." Curious, I took it and pressed play.

In a matter of seconds, seething fury replaced my curiosity. One of my girlfriends had warned me about this video: it was some weird sequence of pulsing colors and patterns that guys were using to hypnotize women into sex. That slimy little fucker!! Was he so unable to handle rejection that he was willing to warp my brain into sleeping with him??

One thing was certain, though. This video absolutely worked. In the time it took to realize what was happening, I found myself unable to move or look away. As a soft buzzing slowly started to build in the back of my head, I knew I only had one choice. Still staring at the screen, I mentally chanted the words my mother had taught me years ago. The buzzing quickly gave way to the sound of a hurricane wind, and I lost track of the screen flashing as the room began spinning. The chanting and buzzing and storming and flashing and spinning all collided, getting louder and more frenetic, until everything crashed into darkness.

Even knowing what to expect, it still shocked me to open my eyes and see my old body sitting next to me. I wondered why Tyler wasn't freaking out until I realized that he was now fixated on the hypnosis video. "Tyler?"

Without raising his eyes, he replied, "Yes?"

"Tyler, I'm the real Izzy. I realized what you were trying to do and I switched bodies with you. Why the fuck would you do something like this?"

"I wanted to sleep with you so bad. You're the sexiest girl I've ever met," he mumbled.

Well, not anymore. Now I was stuck in Tyler's body until I could find a way back. I looked myself over, scowling at my hairy legs, dirty fingernails, enormous biceps...

OK, so maybe not all bad. But what about what I'd given up? I stared at my old body, feeling like I was seeing it for the first time. The blazing hair, tender lips, luscious breasts...

My bulging pants and I had just decided on our next move. "Tyler, you still want to go back to your old body and sleep with me, right?"

"Of course."

"Well, I'm willing to do that, but you have to meet my conditions. First, you will address me as Master. Understand?" I held my breath, hoping this would work.

"Yes, Master." Perfect. With his own plan backfiring on him, I'd make sure Tyler got the justice he deserved.

"From now on, you will only answer to Izzy or 'slut'. Go to the bathroom, get your breasts nice and soapy, and wait for me there."

I don't know if he intentionally swung his ass from side to side as he walked away, but I kept my eyes on it the whole time. Once he turned the corner, I stripped naked, my first erection on full display.

Following Tyler to the bathroom, I found the gorgeous redhead with her shirt off, wet with suds as instructed. I couldn't resist stroking my cock at the sight.

"Now slut, get on your knees and give me a tit-fucking I'll never forget."

"Yes, Master." The look on her face was priceless. She was confused, a little scared, but powerless to resist. From the moment her wet tits slipped around my shaft, I was in heaven. I stared down at her, my little hypnotized slut. I had to admit, I could tell now why Tyler had wanted this. Maybe there's no rush in changing back after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment