November 14, 2018

The Bet


When my wife bet me that I couldn't last a week in her body without begging for sex, I couldn't help but laugh. Piece of cake! I knew I wasn't attracted to guys, and either way it was just mind over matter.

Once I was in her body, it was a different story. I couldn’t believe how hot it was seeing my old muscles flex when my wife picked things up, and the way my wife’s lacy underwear kept rubbing me didn’t help either. I tried everything to resist: chewing gum, taking a cold shower, doing mindless chores to distract myself… Eventually, I couldn’t take it any more. We stripped naked and I pushed her down on the bed. I was literally shaking as I slid my new pussy around my old cock.

All in all, I feel pretty pleased that I lasted 4 whole hours before giving in.

No comments:

Post a Comment