November 23, 2018

Miscalculation


I've always been into Asian girls. Well, I guess that's not 100% accurate. Truth be told, I always wanted to be a girl, and the idea of being an Asian girl was the hottest thing of all.

I had been working on my dream project on the side at my chem-tech firm for three years. It was a serum that would finally give me the body I'd always dreamed of. As I pored over my notes and formulas, I was confident it was ready. Of course, even if I brought it to my bosses and they approved, it would be years before human testing. I couldn't wait, not when I was so close!

I stayed late one Friday night and synthesized the chemicals in the lab. Every nerve in my body was on edge for fear I'd be caught. It was morning by the time I slipped out, thankfully unnoticed, with a vial and syringe.

Despite my lack of sleep, I had to try it. In preparation, I had purchased a tiny swimsuit to show off my new figure. I felt a bit ridiculous putting it on before transforming, but I wanted to get the full effect. Drawing a deep breath, I injected the serum and waited.

It only took a few moments for the effects to begin. I felt a rush of energy, which was a nice side effect. Then, my broad male frame started to shrink. It was incredible! My scalp tingled as my hair grew out, just as I predicted.

Something was wrong, though. I felt my chest getting tight. Oh god, I was having a heart attack! Then I looked down and realized the bikini top was being stretched to its utmost limits. What was going on? I was supposed to be a beautiful, petite woman. My boobs were enormous! I was so distracted, I nearly missed my hips, butt, and thighs swelling up as well. I looked on in shock as the bottom half of my suit expanded just as the top had.

Just as suddenly as the changes began, they were finished. I caught a glimpse of my reflection. In some ways, I had been successful. Staring back at me was a beautiful Asian woman. I guess I must have made a miscalculation after all: I should have gotten a bigger bikini!

1 comment:

  1. I will love it to become such an Asian woman myself permanently! I can only be made happy with it !! - Tom

    ReplyDelete