April 8, 2019

Don't Mess With Tradition


I learned a lot in my first month working at Parker & Schmidt. Sales tricks, ways to play the legal system, and, oh yeah, how to squeeze my tits into a low-cut dress. You might call that last bit unprofessional, especially since I was a dude on my first day, but every new hire gets initiated this way.
I'll have to admit, I didn't believe the rumors. I thought it was all just a big prank, trying to psych out the rookie. While it may have been a prank, it was also 100 percent real. I must have stood there, mouth open, for a full minute before one of the partners hollered, "Go get us some coffee, would you sweetheart?"

I scampered off as quickly as I could, heels clacking across the floor. I ducked into the bathroom to splash some water on my face, only to squeal involuntarily as a man emerged from one of the stalls. I retreated out the door before taking cover in the ladies' room instead.

The firm is kind of an "old boys club," so I'm stuck doing filing, taking calls, and greeting clients as long as I'm in this body. I mostly don't even notice, except for the way my butt feels every time I sit down. I'd always been kind of scrawny, so developing such a juicy booty was quite an adjustment.

The guys who were in my heels not long ago always offer words of encouragement. They keep telling me once the partners get bored, they'll change me back.

If I'm being perfectly honest, I'm doing my best to keep them entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment