April 24, 2019

Broken Promises


By the time I felt him tensing up, it was too late.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

He just grinned sheepishly as cum dribbled down my chin. "Right, like you wouldn't have done the same thing."

"No, asshole, I wouldn't have! We had a deal: you'd give me the concert tickets if I let you turn into a girl and suck you off, but you swore you wouldn't come in my mouth!"

"Yeah, I guess I lied. In fact, I never had any intention of giving you the tickets. How about this for a new deal: you go to the concert with me as my sexy date and blow me again after, and then I'll change you back?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?"

2 comments:

  1. Call me crazy but I don't think he's gonna turn her back either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But he said he would! I think you just need to learn to trust people.

      On an unrelated note, would you like something to drink? Yes, it's pink and glowing slightly, but don't worry about that. Cheers!

      Delete