April 3, 2019

Enjoying His Vacation


I'd been begging the universe for a break, some kind of vacation from my busy life. I have to say, it was a little disturbing that it came in the form of randomly waking up as a 30-something housewife.

Sitting to pee was bizarre. I quickly discovered that I was married (to a man!). But the worst thing was the constant, aching horniness.

Don't get me wrong, I had been plenty horny as a guy. That was easy enough to deal with, though. You go home, grab 5 minutes of private time in the bathroom, and boom, you're done. As a woman...

Apparently, my new husband was used to his wife's "needs", but I'd taken it to another level. Ironically, I ended up getting my vacation because of it. It's not quite what I'd envisioned, but I'll take it. Speaking of taking it, I hope he's ready for another round.

No comments:

Post a Comment