April 12, 2019

Quintuplets



It all started with us hanging out in the woods on the south edge of town last night, like we did every Friday. Most nights, we were a bunch of teenage nobodies with nothing better to do. This time, Cooper found something on the way to our usual spot (by which I mean he tripped over the stupid thing).

"What is it?"

The metal edges were too straight and perfect for the little box to be scrap. The only blemish on the smooth surfaces was a series of strange markings on the top. I ran my fingers over the top, and something inside whirred to life.

Cooper threw the box like it had bitten him. We all stared as the thing righted itself and grew to the size of one of those old phone booths. There was a screen on the outside, displaying a pattern of symbols like the ones I'd seen earlier, and a red panel underneath. Like a phone booth, it seemed to have a door.

"Well? You gonna check it out or what?"

I looked back at Jake. Apparently, my cowardly friends had all found trees or rocks to hide behind. "Nothing, I'm just gonna take a closer look."

I'm not sure what I expected as I approached, but the machine stayed silent. I reached out and tentatively touched the red panel. The symbols on the screen changed, scrolling quickly before going blank. Cooper, what the hell did you find?

Suddenly, the screen lit up. My jaw dropped as I realized it was showing me a person, and not just anyone. In tiny, perfect detail, I saw Cooper in the exact outfit he was wearing that night. But why him? Why not me or Jake or Hunter or Ms. Ford or--

I ripped my hand back as I watched the screen cycle between every person who popped into my mind. The image stayed frozen on Ms. Ford, my English teacher, and the last name I'd thought of. By now the others were standing behind me. I turned and tried to explain, "It's like it read my mind or something. Whoever I thought of while I touched that panel showed up on the screen."

We stood quietly for a minute, before Cooper blurted out, "What if it's some kind of virtual reality sex chamber?" Every one of us stared at him like he'd lost his mind. He continued, "No, really! The only reasons any new technology is created is for food, war, or sex. And the picture isn't a hamburger or a lightsaber..."

It was a stupid idea. Then again, teenage boys aren't exactly known for acting rationally when the topic of sex is involved. I felt my face grow hot. I knew they all expected me to try it, since I'd been the only one willing to approach the machine initially. I pressed my hand to the panel again and closed my eyes.

I started with her hair. I love redheads. Icy blue eyes to go with her copper locks. Soft, fair skin over delicate curves. Some guys would have pictured the typical blonde bimbo with huge, fake tits, but not me. I wouldn't admit this out loud, but I was still a virgin and pretty intimidated by girls. If I was going to do this, I wanted it to be perfect.

I pulled my hand away again and everyone gathered around. My literal fantasy girl looked back at us from the screen. The others nodded, slapped my back, and whistled in approval. We named her Samantha.

"Alright buddy, get in there and show Sam a good time!"

They all stepped back again. My stomach rolled with nerves, but I pressed against the door and slipped inside. I looked around and saw... nothing. No girl, no screens, no virtual reality goggles. I sighed, disappointed but also a bit relieved. As I looked for the door release, a blinding light enveloped the room.

Flailing wildly, I made contact with a button and stumbled out, blinking and disoriented. As I finally got my bearings, I realized all four of my friends were staring directly at me in shock. Hunter stammered, "S-Samantha?"

"No, moron, it's--" I froze.


I looked down, completely stunned. The evening breeze brushed my porcelain skin. The forest floor poked at my dainty feet. The setting sun illuminated my perfect, puffy breasts.

Crap, my breasts! I instinctively drew an arm to my chest. Jeez, ten seconds as a girl and I was already worried about my modesty. As the surprise faded, my friends swarmed around me.

"Dude, is that really you?"

"How does it feel to have boobs?"

"Can I touch them?"

Panic overwhelmed me. I spun around, slammed my hand against the panel, and darted back into the chamber. I exhaled deeply as I emerged once again in my original body. I told the others that I was done for now, and I'd be gone for a few days on a trip with my parents. We could come back to try again in when I got back. In the meantime, no one would tell anyone what we had seen.

I could hardly focus the entire time I was gone. Night was the worst, when I couldn't fend off the dreams. I kept waking up and falling asleep, only to find myself as Samantha yet again. Some times it was just a normal dream, except in a different body. Other times, I found myself exploring every curve and nook and cranny. I'd never had a female orgasm, but my brain sure wanted to learn what it felt like. Once, the only thing I remembered upon waking was Cooper's face drawing close to mine as we both closed our eyes.

I raced to the woods the minute we got home, then down the trail to the clearing where we'd hidden the machine. Hopefully I'd get there before the rest of the guys found out what I was up to. Turns out, I had no reason to worry, because I was the last to arrive.

"Dammit you guys!" I stared at the four perfect copies of my dream girl. My emotions locked in battle between lust and jealousy.

"Oh, come on. You didn't actually think we were going to wait, did you?"

"Yeah dude, I came back by myself like 3 hours after you first transformed."

"We did learn a few things, though. Hunter made that lingerie from scratch. And I don't know if this is because of the machine or his own stupid brain, but Cooper is like, stupid horny."

"It's freaking amazing, I can orgasm just by pinching my nipples."

I wanted to be upset with them, but not nearly as badly as I wanted to join them. I marched up to the machine, pictured my own copy of Samantha, and moments later emerged as another copy of my fantasy. It was incredible. I felt so sexy and alive. I ran my fingers through my bright hair, cupped my chest in my hands, and finally reached between my legs to play with my new sex.

We spent the next few hours talking, laughing, and getting each other off. Everyone grumbled when I warned that we should go home before anyone got suspicious. The only problem is, the machine doesn't seem to be responding anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment