April 29, 2019

"Light"-weight


"Those guys I was dancing with, they were SO friendly! We should go dance more, Kyle!"

"Yup, but it's closing time, remember?" I murmured while trying to move the drunk girl's legs away from the door. The sooner I could close it, the sooner we could put an end to this bonkers night.

It all started with a promise to my best friend. I wanted his 21st birthday to be a night we'd never forget and said that I'd do literally anything to make it happen.

"Anything?" he asked, brow raised.

"Did I stutter?"

Silence hung between us as he considered my offer. "OK. I'll get what we need. Meet me on Friday."

The weekend came around and I found myself sitting in Braden's room. He pulled a pill bottle from his desk drawer and dumped out one tablet for each of us. I'd never realized Braden wanted to experiment with drugs, but figured what the hell. If that's what he wanted, I'd trip right along with him.

It took about four seconds after popping the pills to realize Braden had something else in mind. My shirt got looser and looser, draping over my rapidly shrinking frame. I watched my body change right before my eyes, at least until my hair lengthened and fell across my face. I unbuttoned my shirt, just to confirm what I already knew.

"Gender change pills? Seriously?"

I glanced up from my own transformed body to find Braden already completely naked. Braden had always had what you might call man-boobs, but the girl across from me had TITS. He grabbed a towel, going from flashing full frontal to flashing a sheepish smile. "Yeah, I... I've always wanted to try it, but I was too chicken to do it on my own. Are you pissed?"

I opened my mouth to speak, then closed it again. "No, dumbass. Just a little surprised is all. If this is what you want to do, I'm all in."

Braden smiled again and dashed off to get our outfits for the evening. He hadn't known what to expect for our sizes, so we spent the next few hours trying on different outfits, attempting to style our hair, applying makeup, and learning to walk in heels (although Braden caught on suspiciously fast). By the end of it, I was in a dress that I couldn't adjust any higher or lower without exposing myself, I had a thong riding up my ass crack, and my feet already hurt.

I wondered how we'd get past security when our hair color was the only thing that matched our male IDs. It turns out dance clubs are surprisingly lenient about letting in sexy young women. Braden practically sprinted to the bar, clearly still anxious. In the time it took to come back with shots, at least three different guys had tried to grab my butt. "Cheers!"

I don't think I saw Braden without a drink in his hand the rest of the night. By the time I had a nice buzz, he was clearly tanked. Of course, I cut myself off after the... incident on the dance floor.

A guy came up, and since I was pretending to be a girl, I figured there was no harm dancing with him. I smiled, he smiled, then he came around behind me and started grinding against my ass. The color drained from my face as realized I could feel his erection rubbing against me through our clothes. I nearly barfed before running off to the bathroom.

I spent the rest of the night watching for creeps to fend off, although Braden seemed to be having a blast. We closed down the club and called a car to bring us home.


"Kyle, look at my butt! Ha ha, butt."

"Would you please just sit down? My feet are killing me and I'm freezing in this outfit!"

I finally got him to sit again. Just as I'd turned to go around to the other side of the car, I heard the window roll down.


"Kyyyyyle, check out my booobiiiieess!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment