April 5, 2019

Don't Think About It


OK, when I open my eyes, I'm going to be back in my own body, instead of my daughter's, and I'm going to be fully clothed, and I'm never going to think about this again.

Damn, still here. This can't be real. I must be hallucinating or something. I was worried about Kacey going off to college and making poor decisions, so I wished there was a way for me to make sure I would approve of all her choices. This wasn't what I had in mind!

OK, let's try again. Eyes closed. Maybe I have to wish again to reverse it? "I wish I was back in my own body!"

Hmm, still here. And why the hell am I naked? I don't have any interest in seeing her, uh, private areas. Never mind that the only tits I've seen in years have been her mother's old saggy ones. Kacey's are so full and firm and perky-- nope, nope, nope. I cannot think about my daughter's perfect tits, even if they're currently on my chest.

Come on, Dale. Don't think about her tits. Think about literally anything else. Oh no, not her curvy hips or round ass, either. God, I can feel it sticking out a mile behind me. Don't think about that. Definitely don't think about her pussy. Shit. I can't believe she shaves it. I know it's cuter that way, but-- jeez!

Think about getting back to normal. Don't think about how you're in the body of a naked female college freshman. Don't think about how the AC is making your nipples stiffen up. Don't think about what would happen if someone walked in right now. Or if that someone was a football player, or a hot frat guy. Don't think about the musky way he smells, or how tight his shirt is stretched across his muscled chest.

Don't think about him walking over and squeezing your tits, or reaching around for a handful of your sexy ass. Don't think about him carrying you to the bedroom, throwing you down and stripping naked. Don't think about how your hand is starting to rub your crotch while you fantasize about sex in your daughter's body. Don't think about the way you just moaned a little as you found her clit. Don't think about the bowl you dropped so your other hand could play with your nipples. Don't think about how you just called them your nipples, or how good it feels sticking a finger up your pussy.

Don't think about how close you're getting. About the way you're leaning against the counter for support as you masturbate. About the fat cock you wish was shoved inside you right now. Don't think about... about... ohhh, fuuuuck.... OHHH!!! Ohhh.... ohhhhhhh...

Oh. My. God. That was incredible! Looks like this will be a year of poor decisions after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment