April 22, 2019

Initiation

"Oh, I think I can see his little titties starting to grow!"

That was the last thing a guy wanted to hear, but I didn't have much choice. Frankly, in my current state, jerking off a complete stranger, I wasn't much of a guy anymore anyways.

I'd met Angie and Natasha two days ago. They promised to change my life forever when we all left the bar together, but I had no idea what they really had in store.

We did have sex, of course, and it was crazy hot. Their hot, busty bodies pressed close to mine under the sheets. I must have orgasmed three or four times that night. Each time felt more draining than the last, but the girls were doing all the work and I didn't care.

When I woke up in the morning, I realized something was wrong. I felt so weak, it was all I could do to make it to the bathroom. As soon as I flipped on the lights and saw my reflection, I passed out.

I came to on the couch, across from Angie and Natasha. They explained that they fed on sexual energy from men. Normally, they drained a man and let him go, but they had accidentally taken every bit of masculine energy from me and turned me into one of them.

I sat there in shock. I was fully naked, so there was no denying I was female now. That said, I had the figure of a prepubescent boy. They told me that the more energy I absorbed, the more voluptuous and feminine I would become.

I didn't much care for that idea, but they were bigger and stronger than me now, not to mention whatever other powers they might have. That's why I didn't resist when they brought this guy in to be my first feeding.

I reached out, tentative at first. It grossed me out to hold his dick in my hand, but something deep inside me started to wake up. I wanted to get him off-- no, needed to.

My hand seemed to move on its own. I pumped up and down, having very recent experience in how to make the experience extremely enjoyable for him. He closed his eyes and smiled, cock standing tall as a flagpole.

I sped up, as Angie and Natasha cheered me on. He looked so huge in my tiny fingers! Faster, faster, faster. I heard him start to moan, but I was confused. It seemed too high and soft for a man. Was I turning him like the girls had turned me?

Then I realized: I was the one moaning. Like cold water being dumped over my head, I instantly became aware of a million foreign sensations. My nipples rubbed against the fabric of my top. Heat emanated from my crotch. I was getting turned on! The thought didn't make me stop. I moaned louder, fully in control, desperate to make this guy cum.


A moment later, I got my wish as his sticky seed blasted over my chest. Waves of pleasure like I'd never known crashed over me "OooOOoohhnnnnn....!"

"Congratulations, sweetie! I have a feeling that's the first of many!"

No comments:

Post a Comment