December 10, 2018

Becoming More Flexible


After writing TG captions for a while, frustration started to set in. Every time I came up with a great idea, it seemed impossible to find a picture that fit my vision for the story.

I'd been exchanging emails with one of my readers for a few months and vented my issues.

I'm probably too much of a perfectionist on things like this. Every shot is the wrong look, or blurry, or low resolution. If I was more flexible, I could probably write a lot faster.

Several days passed with no response. I didn't really mind. I'd probably ignore my whining too. I nearly forgot about it until a package arrived. Curious what it could be, I opened the box to find a yoga mat and a short message:

Sorry you're having troubles! Here's a little gift, hope it helps!

Was this from my reader? I hadn't given them my address, but it was the only thing that made sense. Presumably it was part joke about my flexibility, part suggestion for stress relief. I decided that as long as they didn't send any weird stalker notes or show up on my doorstep, I'd consider it a thoughtful gesture. I honestly didn't know anything about yoga, so I loaded a video on my phone and went outside to give it a try.

The video instructor mentioned that meditation and breathing were just as important as the stretches, so I closed my eyes and attempted to follow along. Deep breath in, hold, exhale the tension. It felt almost hypnotic. Stress from every part of my life faded away. My confidence grew with each new position.

I enjoyed being outside. The breeze brushing my bare midriff really added to the experience, until I remembered I'd been wearing a t-shirt. Glancing down, I tumbled over in shock. My t-shirt and gym shorts had been replaced with a tight, cropped tank top and a matching pair of yoga pants. The way the velvety fabric clung to my smooth brown skin made the extent of the changes painfully obvious.

I'd written enough captions to know what had happened, but that didn't stop my hands from squeezing my new boobs, or diving below my waistband to confirm my new sex. The fantasies I'd written about had come to life and turned into a nightmare! As my brain threatened me with a panic attack, I noticed the yoga video still playing. Deep breath in, hold, exhale the tension. The calming effect returned, and I finished the rest of the poses.

It didn't take long to learn how the mat worked. Every time I got on to start a new routine, my body would transform again. I've shifted between every imaginable combination of age, race, size, and shape. I even set up the mat in front of a mirror once. Watching myself slowly morph from a busty ginger to a thick Latina made me so horny I started to masturbate on the spot.

I have yet to turn back into my male form, but it actually doesn't bother me that much. I still write captions, though now my problem is having too many pictures and not knowing which one to use. On the bright side, I've never been more flexible!

No comments:

Post a Comment