December 28, 2018

Four Calling Birds


I woke up in the dark and reached hopefully towards my crotch. "Uhh, fuck. Still a chick." At least that stupid fake accent was gone. I guess that part wore off after the day of the "gift" ended.
I would have gladly rolled over and hid in bed all day, but an unfamiliar phone started ringing next to my head. Great, it was George. Apparently the phone was the next gift, as I nearly fell over at the sudden increase in mass on my chest.

"Good morning, mon cheri! We heard you through the walls last night. Sounded like you were really getting into the spirit of this experience."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. It's not like I have much choice in all this. So what's today's fun little adventure?"

"It just so happens that one of the secretaries in your law firm called in sick today and needs a temp to cover. She actually works for someone you've mentioned in the past, Chad Horn? Be sure to do whatever he asks. You wouldn't want anything Mary does to be taken out on Mark."

Fuck my life. Chad was one of the most inept lawyers I'd ever met, but his father was a founding partner of the firm, so no amount of screwups could get him in trouble. On top of that, he bragged constantly about sexual encounters that almost certainly never happened. Normally, I avoided him at all costs. Still, George's words implied that I'd be back to my old body soon enough, if I could stomach the day with Chad and continue playing along.

My closet contained literally a single outfit: stockings, high heels, a gray skirt that clung tightly to my hips, and a purple blouse that displayed a huge amount of my generous cleavage. I grabbed my purse and ventured into the outside world as a woman for the first time.


The receptionist seemed to be expecting me, and led me down the hallways I knew so well to Chad's office. Of course no one knew who I really was, but the judging looks of my female colleagues and the lustful stares of the men left me feeling exposed and humiliated.

After enduring the gauntlet, the receptionist left me at Chad's office. I had to bite my tongue as I entered. That asshole had probably been in for an hour, and hadn't even pulled his laptop out of his bag. Instead, he was squinting at some case files, acting like he had a clue what he was reading. "Mr. Horn? My name is Mark-- Mary Kay. I'm filling in for Susan."

"Sure thing sweetheart. I need you to take down some notes for this Gooderman case I'm reviewing. We need to get a statement from the plaintiff's brother about the alleged incident."

What an idiot. I'd been working on that case last week and knew for a fact that we'd already gotten that statement. "Excuse me, Mr. Horn, but it looks like that's what's included on this page."

Chad's cheeks flushed at being called out. "Yeah, uh, of course I knew that. But we need to, ah, reach out again and see if he has anything to add." Deciding he'd covered well enough, he added, "And I'd appreciate not being corrected by some dumb secretary who's been here all of 20 minutes. Now get on it!"

I nodded and muttered an apology as I left the room. I replayed the moment in my mind the whole way back to my desk, as doubts crept into my mind. How well did I really know that case? I commented to myself, "You have to be super smart to be a lawyer, and Mr. Horn is a lawyer, so, like, he must be super smart."

As I considered this point of view, a surge of arousal washed over me. I looked down and realized I'd absentmindedly reached into my shirt and started rubbing my nipple. "Pull it together, Mary Kay! You can't get caught playing with your boobies at work!"

I did my best to follow Chad's instructions, but it seemed incredibly difficult. Ever since I left his office, it had been hard to concentrate and I couldn't remember any of the legal mumbo jumbo I used to be so good at.


A little later, Chad called me in to refill his coffee. He must have thought I was out of earshot, but I heard him say to himself, "The only thing better than hot coffee is a horny slut." My hand shot to the front of my skirt as I felt my panties instantly flood. My knees nearly buckled as I tried to ignore the sudden feeling of arousal. I prayed I could get out the door before Chad noticed.

Stupid Chad, always talking about the latest chick he's screwed. Stripping out of their clothes, rolling around in bed... or maybe even somewhere else. I stopped in the doorway, a few more steps from escaping. Instead, I slowly closed the door and turned the lock before returning to Chad's desk.

I leaned over, giving him an excellent view that he made no effort to avoid looking at. "Mr. Horn, I don't know if I, like, made this clear earlier, but I'm willing to do ANYTHING you need me to. Like, ah-nee-thing." I let the words hang in the air, mind reeling at what I'd just implied, as I pressed my thighs together and bit my lip to keep from moaning on the spot.

Chad gulped as he continued staring. "I, uh-- I'm not sure I know what you mean, Mary Kay."


I sauntered around the desk, lifting my skirt to expose my soft, round ass. I knelt down on the floor in front of him, placing a dainty hand on his bulging crotch.

Chad probably would have sat there slack-jawed forever if his phone didn't ring. "Uh, hi, George, you said? Sorry, I'm, uh, in the middle of something. I'll call you back."

He hung up and turned back to me with a newfound sense of confidence on his face. "So, Mary Kay, if I was looking to fill an opening, would you be willing to take any position?"


I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment