December 26, 2018

Two Turtledoves


After the cursed pear turned me into a woman, I spent the rest of the night hiding from George. I would have stayed locked in my room, but eventually my bladder demanded otherwise. Out of sheer habit, I stood in front of the toilet, reached down, and grabbed... nothing. My cheeks burned as I lowered the seat and turned around.

Once I'd finished my business, I stood up and saw myself in the mirror for the first time. I might have called the girl cute, but by extension that would mean I was cute, which I certainly wasn't ready for. I tried to ignore the way my full hips swung as I walked back to my room. The last thing I heard from outside was, "Looking good, Mary!" I slammed the door and hid under the covers.

The next morning, I woke up hoping that I'd dreamed the whole thing. Unfortunately, the telltale jiggle on my chest assured me I was not so lucky. I yelped in surprise as I heard George's voice coming from the doorway. "Rise and shine, darling."

Despite falling asleep in my clothes the night before, I found myself completely naked. I pulled a sheet up to cover myself, noticing that my boobs (ugh) seemed larger than before. "Would it kill you to knock, dear?" Dear? What the hell was that about? One thing at a time. "Did I, um, get bigger up top overnight?"

"Only a bit. I've always preferred chesty women, so it's no surprise my wife would be well-endowed."

"Your WIFE?!?"

"Oh, my apologies. The second gift was the necklace you're wearing. Two turtledoves, a symbol of love. You'll find everyone knows you as Mrs. Mary Corning, my gorgeous, devoted, obedient wife." As he spoke, I discovered the wedding ring on my left hand. "Now, why don't you clean up and make us a bit of breakfast, hm?"

I wanted to scream, punch him, laugh in his stupid face, anything. Instead, I felt my mouth curve into a smile. "Of course, I'd be happy to!"

George laughed as he left me to contemplate what had just happened. As I sat on the bed, a pit grew in my stomach at the thought nagging at the back of my mind. George asked you to do something. You shouldn't keep him waiting. Not knowing what else to do, I walked to the bathroom, still naked. I washed my face and attempted to apply a light coat of makeup. I was about to put on a bathrobe when that nagging voice popped up again. George likes your boobs. It would be a shame to hide them.


That's how I found myself in the kitchen, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist. My heart fluttered when I caught George staring approvingly. I poured him a cup of coffee and did my best to arrange a plate I hoped he'd like. God, I felt pathetic.

"Mm, that's perfect, Mary. Please, sit." He paused as I joined him at the table. "I know I gave them to you, but your tits are fantastic."

"Thanks, sweetheart. I'm glad they make you happy."

"Haha, I know you are." We made small talk like a real husband and wife as we ate, before he stood. "I have to run a few errands. Wait here, I'll be back by 6." I'd like to say I resisted when he leaned in for a kiss, but I automatically closed my eyes and puckered my lips.

"I'll miss you!" I wanted to gag, but the moment he closed the door, I realized that I was telling the truth. I did miss him already and was wondering when he'd be home. I had to find something to distract myself.

I cleaned up breakfast, which took all of five minutes. After that, I looked around the apartment. Most of it was the same, but pictures of us--George and Mary--adorned the walls. What's more, there was only one bed in the whole place. Of course, why would a couple need two beds? Time for another distraction.

I took another trip to the bathroom, but this time I spent a bit longer staring at my reflection. The long, sexy hair. The huge, bouncy tits. I even prodded tentatively at my crotch. The male part of my brain knew this was a woman I'd gladly sleep with, but the female in charge kept having doubts. Does George really find me attractive? He's so wonderful, I just want to be the perfect wife for him.

"Ugh! Stupid voice! Of course he finds you attractive. He made you this way! That rack is a show-stopper, and your ass is holding its own."

Really?

"Yes! I mean, look. You just grab a couple handfuls of boob, massage and squeeze them a little... yeah, like that... moan a little for him... uunnnhhh... he won't be able to stay away. He'll want to grab you, throw you down on the bed with his strong arms, press his big, hard cock deep in your pussy..."

Without realizing it, my right hand had slipped between my legs. I pulled a finger out, shocked at how wet I'd gotten just thinking about... doing that with George. At this point, the two parts of my mind were in agreement that we were horny and eager to be ravished.


Accepting that resistance was futile, I rummaged through the drawers of our bedroom (still gross to think of it as our bedroom) until I found what I was looking for. I alternated between disgust and excitement as I slid on first the black and leopard-print negligee, then the lace-topped stockings. I practiced poses in front of the mirror, arching my back and blowing kisses, until I heard the key turn in the door.

I leaped onto the couch as the door swung open. God, it felt so good to see George's face again! How had I managed the last few hours without him?

"Well, well, I wasn't sure what to expect when I came back, but this rates quite highly." He wasted no time, striding across the room and sitting next to me. "Tell me what you're thinking right now."

I knew the game he was playing, but I didn't care. "I'm thinking that I can't believe this, but I want you, my husband, to take me, your wife, to our bed and fuck the living daylights out of me!"

I could tell I'd said the right thing by that adorable evil smile on his face. George literally picked me up and carried me to the bedroom before tossing me on the bed. In an instant, he had stripped naked in front of me. I'd never had a gay thought in my life, but there was nothing I wanted more than that man's cock inside me.

He took the lead, at once tender and powerful. I laid back as he ran his hands over my breasts, squeezing my nipples until I gasped. It hurt for a moment as he parted my pussy lips and sank his rod into me, but the pain quickly subsided as he began to thrust.

The anticipation and shame and pleasure and humiliation built until they all crashed around me in my first thundering female orgasm. As I screamed in ecstasy, I felt him tense up and release as well. We stayed there for a moment, both out of breath, until he rolled off to the side.

And this was just day two.

No comments:

Post a Comment