December 21, 2018

Wasting Wishes

I stared bug-eyed at the oddly-dressed little man who had materialized in my kitchen. "So wait, you're an actual, for real genie?"

He nodded at me in reply. If I hadn't seen him come out of the old bottle with my own eyes, I certainly wouldn't have believed it. Even then, I was trying to figure out the trick.

Unfortunately, this incredible opportunity came at possibly the worst time. I'd always been somewhat impulsive, lacked confidence in myself, and had been recently dumped by my girlfriend. Through the grapevine, I'd heard part of the reason was that I couldn't "measure up" to her last boyfriend, Marcus.

I could have wished for money, or fame, or any of the typical things, but no, I was too hung up on my apparently not-so-fun-size penis.

"OK genie, for my first wish, I, uh, wish that I had... you know, ah, a big..." My cheeks glowed with embarrassment. "I wish I had a huge dick between my legs, one that a black man would be proud of!"

Again, the genie nodded. "Of course, I see that this wish will right a great wrong in your life. Fear not, all will be well soon, Mistress."

Mistress? What the hell was that supposed to mean? Before I could ask, the genie raised his hands and disappeared in a blinding flash.

When I could see again, I felt incredibly disoriented. I was still in my kitchen, but must have tripped and fallen on the floor. Suddenly, I realized, shit, there's somebody right behind me!

What was that bizarre sensation? I turned to see the last two things I would have expected. First, my big, black, bare naked ass, which had been none of those things moments ago. Second, and even more alarming, was the big, black, bare naked man fucking me from behind!

Perhaps in response to my staring, the stranger spoke up. "Damn, girl, you love this big, beautiful cock, don't you?"

Girl? I was tired of being so confused, but this guy's dick pumping in and out of me and his balls slapping my ass made it so hard to concentrate. I swept hair out of my face as I took in my chocolaty breasts and pantyhose-covered legs.

"Look, this is great..." That was a hell of an understatement. The longer he rammed me, the more eagerly I pressed back into his enormous cock. "Oh, fuck! Uh, this is great, and I wish I could do this again some time, but--"

Before I could complete my thought, another flash lit the room. At first, it didn't seem like anything had changed. Then I noticed the camera crew.

"Looking great you two. DeSean, I really want to see her ass bounce on each stroke, don't hold back. Lord knows she's done this enough to prove she can take it." I couldn't think clearly enough to protest and ended up getting fucked from every angle for the next hour.

By the time we'd finished filming, I was exhausted from my vigorous introduction to female sexuality. My costar DeSean asked if I'd be back Down & Dirty 3 tomorrow. Of course, I could just go back to my old life, but I really don't want to waste my last wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment