December 14, 2018

Excessive Punishment


"Come on David, you have to fight it! Don't stop sucking my fat cock, bitch!"

"Damn it Becky, I'm trying! You know I'm just your dirty little slut!"

Our parents had one big rule while they were out of town: no visitors. So when they came home early to find me in bed with my girlfriend, and my sister, Becky, in bed with her boyfriend, they were predictably pissed.

Once it was just the four of us, my sister and I braced for a a storm of screaming lectures. Instead, our parents made us wait while they whispered intensely in the kitchen. When they emerged, my dad spoke. "Alright kids, since you seem so eager to lie down with someone as husband and wife, that's exactly what you're going to do." Becky and I exchanged confused glances as our parents walked into their bedroom and closed the door.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, waiting for them to return and explain our punishment. Becky eventually broke the silence. "That was... extremely weird. What do you think they meant by that?"

Before I could respond, the room started spinning, whirling, and tilting, like a ride at the county fair stuck on overdrive. Right before I could vomit, the world went black.

I thought I was only out for a second, but when I came to, everything felt wrong. I seemed unusually tired, like I'd woken up early and worked all day. My breathing felt constricted. I realized that I'd somehow ended up in my parents' room, but even the walls and furniture looked strange.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed my dad staring at me, wearing a robe and a frightened expression. "David, is that you?"

"Of course, who else--" My hand clapped over my mouth. That wasn't my voice, but I had no doubt whose it was. Bracing myself, I looked down. Creamy breasts peered out at me from the top of a lacy black bustier. That explained my difficulty breathing. Matching black stockings came up my thighs. The only other thing I had on was an assessment of jewelry, including a wedding ring on my left hand. But if I was in my mom's body, then my dad must have actually been... "Becky?"

"Yup. I'm going to need so much therapy after this," she replied. "'Hey kids, you want to act like married couples, so we're going to switch you into our old, married bodies.' So clever, Mom and Dad."

"How did they even do this? Are they goddamn wizards or something? And was the gender flip really necessary? I can't look down or I'll get smacked in the face with Mom's tits, and if I see her naked downstairs bits, I'll be scarred for life."

"We'd better go tell them we've learned our lesson and apologize. I'm completely naked under this robe, and looking at you is getting me so hard, babe."

This time my sister covered her mouth as we stared bug-eyed at each other. "Why the fuck would you say that?!?"

"I didn't mean to, it just came out!"

A shiver ran down my spine. I hurried to the door, deeply aware of my hips swinging with every step. Instead of bursting through and running to find our parents, I watched my dainty hand turn the lock. "There, now we don't have to worry about the kids disturbing us. Wait, no, I--oh, this is bad."

As I stared at at door, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pressed me close. I wished I could believe there was a flashlight, or the TV remote, or just about anything else poking my ass, but I knew what was hiding beneath that thin robe fabric. I gasped reflexively as my sister nibbled on my neck, before I twisted away and ran to the master bathroom.

My escape was short-lived. By the time my sister walked in behind me, she was fully naked and I was waiting on my knees. "Becky, stop! I can't wait to get you in my mouth."

At that point, any doubts about how far this would go disappeared. I watched helplessly as my sister strutted over, bringing my dad's raging hard-on closer and closer to my waiting lips. I resisted valiantly for about five seconds. Then, I squeezed my mom's boobs and moaned seductively, giving my sister the literal opening she needed.

I'd like to say I hesitated before diving in, but a second later, that cock was tickling the back of my throat. I was a machine, intoxicated by the musky smell of sex filling my nostrils. One hand wrapped around her shaft as the other dropped between my legs. Our efforts to stop grew more futile with each passing moment.

"Maybe if we both--mmph--back towards the door, you can cum for me, baby."

"I want to move, but I love seeing you on your knees."

Before long, the telltale signs began: my sister's eyes closed as she began to breath heavily. "Oh yeah, almost there," she said. I couldn't tell if that was forced or if she was simply caught up in the sensations. Either way, she reached around to grab a fistful of my hair, pushing my face as far around her cock as it would go, while I frantically rubbed my dripping pussy. I knew what was coming as she tensed up, but I had nowhere to go with my head still held in place. I gagged as hot, salty fluid blasted the back of my throat, before looking my sister in the eye and swallowing. A tiny strand dribbled down my chin as she finally pulled out of my mouth.

Becky leaned against the sink, trying to catch her breath. "I wish this was just the spell or whatever, but honestly? You're one hell of a cocksucker, bro."

"Oh geez, thanks for the compliment. You know the worst part of all this? I didn't even get to experience the mythical female orgasm." No sooner had I said that than my sister's semi-flaccid cock started getting hard again. "You've got to be kidding! No way should Dad's body be ready to go again so quickly."

"I didn't want to say anything, but... I saw a little pill bottle next to the bed earlier. I'm afraid this night is just getting started."

Accepting our fate at last, I walked into the bedroom and climbed on top of the bed. Looking back, breasts thrust forward and naked pussy on full display, I asked, "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to give your wife the fucking she deserves?"

No comments:

Post a Comment