December 29, 2018

Five Golden Rings

After spending the previous day as the personal assistant to the douchiest attorney at my firm, I was officially feeling broken. George's magic had forced me into acting like a bimbo slut all day, and the memories of being bent over every piece of furniture in the office were all too vivid.When George sauntered into my room the next morning, I groaned loudly in protest. "No more, just go away."

"Today will be fun. All you have to do is give me your hand and we'll get started." I groaned again. I was powerless and he knew it.

Without leaving my bed, I extended my arm and felt George slip something on my finger. "A wedding ring, really? I figured you'd be more creative than--"

In that instant, I noticed George was no longer in the room. And whereas a minute ago, my pussy was sore from the pounding it took yesterday, now I felt stiff and tired all over. I spotted a note next to my bed explaining today's particular misfortune.

Good morning, Marge! Today's your big day, and you know what they say: fifth time's the charm! I'm glad two divorces and two broken engagements haven't soured you on marriage, though at 44, you ought to be happy someone was willing to propose at all! Congratulations!

Yikes, 44 years old and on my--Marge's--fifth engagement? Before I could dwell any further, a gaggle of middle aged women arrived to help me get ready for "my big day." Fortunately, I didn't have to lift a finger. My bridal party did my hair and makeup while I tried to glean any information I could. Apparently, the groom was a mailman named Larry, and we met at the diner where I worked. Joy.

"Smile, Marge!" Despite the circumstances, I actually felt excited for some reason. I even got a little teary-eyed when I saw my reflection. Sure, everything about this day was fake, but I really did feel like a princess. The rest of the day flew by in a blur. I walked down the aisle, did the father-daughter dance, had cake stuffed in my face, and honestly had a fun time.

At least, it was a fun time until I arrived home with my new husband. I didn't think twice about undressing in front of him. It's not like it was the first time I'd done that as a woman. I was exhausted, but apparently Larry had other plans.

"So babe, you ready to make this thing official?"

"You know, today was incredible, but I'm just so tired. Maybe in the morning?"

Turns out, Larry didn't like that answer. He grabbed my wrist, and I truly realized for first time that night how much bigger he was than me. "Don't play games with me, Marge. You know your man's got needs. And now it's time for you to perform your wifely duties. Here, put this on."

He tossed me a plastic bag, which contained an intimidating set of bridal lingerie. I struggled with the garments, not a surprise given I'd lived my entire life as a guy until a few days ago, but eventually everything was in place.

I did my best impression of a sexy walk as I returned to the kitchen, hoping to keep Larry from getting any more upset with me. "Damn, there's the sexy bitch I married. Get up on the table and do some poses."

I climbed up awkwardly. He's your husband now, do as he says. I shuddered at the thought and tried again for what I hoped was a sexy look.

Whatever I did, Larry seemed to approve. He nodded and started unzipping his pants as he approached. "Alright, that's enough. Pull those saggy tits out and let's get down to it."

Larry's body wasn't nearly as young or toned as the other men I'd slept with since becoming a woman, which disappointed me in a strange way. You're no prize either, sweetheart. You should be grateful to be with a man like him.

He climbed on top of me, pushing his way in with barely any foreplay. If my pussy wasn't already stretched out with age, I'm sure he would have ripped me open. The fucking that followed was rough, fast, and extremely one-sided. Just as I was starting to feel anything pleasurable, Larry began to tense up. I called out, "Hold on, baby," but it was too late. With one last heave, I felt his cock twitch inside me, before he rolled off beside me.

"Damn, Marge. I'm gonna enjoy pounding that wrinkly old snatch. You'd better learn to do more than just lie there, though."

He left me on the bed as he went to the bathroom. I felt so small, so helpless. The worst part of it all? I was genuinely disappointed that I hadn't gotten off too. For the first time since this started, I couldn't wait for the next day to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment