December 7, 2018

Saddle Up


We'd established a simple set of rules. While you were transformed, you had to perform any command from the rest of the group for one hour. It was supposed to be in good fun, but after a cooler full of beer in the middle of the woods, things get a little weird.

I knew I'd lost the card game fair and square, but I still wasn't looking forward to being the one that got transformed. Ever since my buddies and I found that little machine, we'd been upping the stakes on what we would change about each other. Phil had been the first to get turned into a woman, so I was expecting that and then some. I waited impatiently while they huddled over the device, inputting commands. "Any day now!"

"Wow, somebody's eager!" My friends, I should mention, are a bunch of assholes.

"Yeah, eager to get this over with. You almost done?"

"Just about. Alan found another set of submenus we can program." Great, so there would be surprises after all. They whispered and giggled like schoolgirls before finally turning to me. "OK, here goes!"

I felt a bizarre sensation, like my whole body had been submerged in a giant bowl of pudding. Once the feeling faded, I took stock of my new form. As expected, I was a woman. Of course I had no bra for my huge knockers, although the tanlines were a nice touch. My hair was thankfully secured in a long ponytail, but there was something else on my head. A cowboy hat? Oh, joy.

"Well don't just stand there, gorgeous. Won't you say hello?"

Ugh, I suppose that was a command. "Howdy y'all, nice to meet you." Woah, that was weird. I'm as northern as they come, but I was suddenly talking like I was from the deep South.

"Haha, she sounds ridiculous! I think her name will be Darlene. Hey Darlene, I'd love to hear you complement my body."

"Mmm, you're such a tall drink of water, and I surely am thirsty." Ew, I hadn't meant to add that flirty bit at the end.

"Uh oh Sam, I think Darlene has a crush on you!"

I nearly died of embarrassment on the spot. "I wish y'all would quit calling me that."

Phil chuckled. "OK, just tell us your name and that's what we'll call you."

Those fuckers. "Shoot, you know my name's Darlene! Dangit, I mean my name is Dar-lene." Every time, my mouth refused to deliver the correct message. What the hell had they done to me?

Sam chimed in next. "See, Darlene, we wanted to make sure you were an eager participant, so we found a way to... enforce the rules a bit more aggressively." I didn't like the sound of that. He reached in the cooler and pulled out a can of whipped cream. "Why don't you have a some?"

Nervously, I sprayed a little on my finger and brought it to my mouth. I tried to smile, hoping they'd get over whatever this part of the game was and we could move on. Sam was staring intently. Coolly, he said, "Again, but sexier this time." I obliged, this time wrapping my lips around my finger as I brought the whipped cream to my mouth.

Now it was Phil's turn. "Now spray it in your mouth, and act like you enjoy it!" I was growing more and more uncomfortable with where this was going. I opened my mouth to ask them to stop, without realizing I had already raised the can. I locked eyes with each of them, one after the other, knowing I was giving a seductive look.

I didn't like the look Sam gave me next. "Even better, I want you to actually enjoy it!" I wasn't sure what he meant by that. What I did know was that the whipped cream I was now sucking directly from the can tasted fucking delicious. By the looks on the guys faces and my involuntary moaning, it was going to be a long hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment