December 30, 2018

Six Geese A-Laying


After my rough night with Larry, I woke up for the first time eager to get my next "gift" from George. I hated my old, saggy tits, I hated my brute of a husband, and I really hated how simply "being a woman" was no longer my top complaint.

"Hey, looks like another wedding gift just got delivered." Thank goodness. I sat down to open the small package. When I unrolled the contents, however, I could only stare in confusion.

"Well? What is it?" A woman's voice popped me out of my stupor. "Show us, sweetie!"

I looked up, realizing I was in a completely different room, surrounded by a crowd of women. "It's, um, a onesie with a goose on it," I said, holding up the tiny garment.

"A silly goose, dear," one of the older ladies chimed in. OK, so I was surrounded by women, maybe family. I was opening presents. And I was fat. Or... ohhh no.

"Mary Ellen, let's get a picture for Aunt Karen since she couldn't be here." I tried to give a smile, but apparently the woman with the camera wasn't pleased. "No, no, get up so we can see that bump!"


I did as instructed, finally confirming my worst suspicions. I placed my hands on the side of my pregnant stomach, feeling something subtly shift inside.

The rest of my unexpected baby shower was fairly uneventful, as I pretended to recognize everyone who came out to wish me well. Apparently, the party was held in my apartment, and my apparent mother stayed behind to help clean up.

"Well, that was nice, don't you think Mary Ellen? I'm just glad people were willing to come." I didn't know what she was getting at, but the tone clearly implied something. Leave it alone. You'll be someone else tomorrow, no sense getting worked up.

"What are you getting at, Mom?" Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Oh, just that when I was your age, being a single college dropout with a baby on the way would have been much more embarrassing. You wouldn't have even discussed it, much less thrown a party to celebrate. Like I said, it was nice of people to come."

Maybe it was the spell messing with me again, or maybe it was just pregnancy hormones, but I was pissed. "I agree Mom, it's so refreshing that all those women decided not to be judgmental BITCHES about the whole thing!"

I could tell my words had stung. My mother looked shocked and a little hurt, which made me feel bad about yelling, which made my anger dissolve into a flood of tears. "I'm so sorry!" I heaved out between sobs. "These hormones are just making me crazy."

My volatile emotions seemed to put my mother off-balance. "Well, let's just forget about this. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I hugged her goodbye, my swollen belly making the embrace all the more emasculating on top of everything else.

With all the craziness of the last few days, I'd almost gotten used to being in a woman's body. Today's form, however, was wildly different. Now that I finally had the room to myself, I ventured a look at what was hiding under my shirt.


This wasn't the first time I'd had large breasts, but these felt heavier, and the nipples were dark and huge. They were still sensitive, though, maybe even more so. God, if guys got this much pleasure out of nipple play, they'd never get anything done. We. We'd never... whatever. Time to take do the one fun thing I have going right now.

I quickly ditched my shirt, gently rubbing and squeezing my swollen tits. My mind wandered, picturing what the man who knocked me up might have looked like. I must have been such a slut, sleeping with a guy, unprotected, maybe not even knowing who he was. I really didn't have to picture him with big muscles, sexy facial hair, and a motorcycle, but I was alone, so who cares.


At least, I thought I was alone. Just as I was fishing around below my giant belly, I heard someone clear their throat from near the door. Fuck. George had let himself in and was smirking proudly in my direction.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. Feel free to continue." The worst part was, I would have loved to keep going, but I refused to give him the satisfaction.

"Oh, I'm sure you didn't. But you're here now, and it's not day seven yet, so just tell me what you want."

"Very well, right to the point. As you know, you were not the originally intended recipient of my gifts, but have you wondered at all why I had this planned in the first place?"

"I just figured you were fucking insane."

"Rude, and incorrect. The rival I meant to have these gifts was once a close friend. However, he made the mistake of dating my younger sister, and their relationship ended with a terrible breakup. Given the pain he inflicted on her, I wanted him to experience the many indignities a woman must endure."

"So I was right, you're fucking insane. Am I even really pregnant? What happens tomorrow?" I unconsciously moved my hands to cover my stomach. "That's kind of messed up."

"Your fears are unfounded. You are borrowing the pregnancy of a random woman, who will wake up none the wiser tomorrow, feeling refreshed. Unless of course, you'd rather this was your final form, along with all that entails?"

He let the question hang in the air as I shuddered at the though of actually delivering this baby. Visions popped into my mind of waddling around with a bigger and bigger belly until the contents finally demanded I push them into the world through a very small opening. "No," I mumbled.

"Good. Hopefully this won't be a complete waste and you'll be one man who truly understands how to treat a woman properly."

"Fine. Are we done here?"

George smirked as he walked out the door. "Yes, for now."


What an asshole. I quickly picked up where I left off, hoping George wasn't close enough to hear me through the walls.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! You should do more pregnant captions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a fan too. I actually had one in the pipeline before starting this series, so keep an eye out for that soon :)

      Delete
  2. (And this would definitely be my choice for final form)

    ReplyDelete