December 31, 2018

Seven Swans A-Swimming

Fun fact: being pregnant is extremely uncomfortable. I spent most of the night rolling around and generally sleeping like garbage. After finally nodding off for a few hours, I woke up to a text message on the phone next to me.

"Meet me by the pool." I looked down, still seeing my round belly and swollen boobs. Apparently George planned to give me today's gift when I got there, which meant he wanted me to waddle around in my big, pregnant body a little longer. What an asshole.
Totally exhausted, I eventually found the pool outside. George was waiting for me in his swim trunks, sitting on a lounge chair. "Good morning, so glad you could join me!"

"Cut the crap, George. Give me the next gift so I can get out of this stupid body."

"Someone is cranky this morning! Very well, you'll find it, appropriately enough, in the changing room."

I scowled at him one more time before marching away. Once inside, I found a very skimpy bikini, to no surprise. The extra kicker was a necklace that said "Sexy", because why wouldn't it?

Getting changed took a some effort, but my reward was an immediate relief as I changed bodies to match. I noticed a pair of heels--totally sensible for pool wear--and slipped them on before stepping outside.

I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the pool and had to admit, my necklace was no lie. I'm not too proud to admit that after the last couple of days, it was nice to feel sexy again.

"So, whatchu think, hon?" I asked, striking a pose.

"Not bad at all, Mayree."

"Alright, just don't be getting no ideas. I can tell you messed with my brain again, but ain't no way you're getting any of this." I was about to lie down in a chair of my own when George spoke up.

"Of course not, wouldn't dream of it. Say, did you eat anything this morning? I'll bet you'd love a nice fat sausage in your mouth."

I tried to ignore him, but the moment he finished speaking, a switch flipped in my brain. My eyes kept drifting down to his crotch and my mouth began to water. It was obvious what he wanted, but I'd be damned if I was going to give it to him.

I tried to turn and walk away, but nearly fell over as I found my feet frozen in place. "Not cool," I called back, speaking more or less directly to his bulging swim trunks.

George just laughed. "It's adorable that you think you have a choice here. I'm waiting."

My stomach churned, but I didn't know what to do. Suck his cock, sexy. Just a little, no one's watching. While my brain was busy giving terrible suggestions, I was working on a plan. I wouldn't call it a great plan, but it was all I had.

I turned to face George again as I undid my bikini top. "Sure is a hot day," I teased. I took a few more steps before sliding the bottom piece of the suit down my caramel-colored legs. I stood in front of him, wearing only heels and jewelry. My show was having the right effect, as his dick strained to escape.


I quickly pulled George's trunks down, hoping he didn't notice me unconsciously lick my lips. Then, I climbed on top, guiding him inside my waiting pussy to do something I'd gotten uncomfortably comfortable with in the last few days.

"Oh, yeah, you like that, don't you stud?" I said whatever came into my head, hoping to get him off. Unfortunately, he hardly seemed interested. Even worse, somehow, I was getting no pleasure myself, no matter how I repositioned myself.

After a few minutes of ineffectual bouncing, George finally stopped me. "I'd have hoped you'd figure this out on your own, but there is a reason your plan is failing. Today's lesson is that sometimes a woman is expected to please her partner without any reciprocation. So," he said with a toothy grin, "why don't you start pleasing me?"

Clearly, he had beaten me once again. Hopefully, the quicker I accepted that, the quicker this would be over. I raised my hips and backed up slowly, partly trying to look sensual and partly dreading what would happen next. All too soon, I was face to, uh, face with another man's rock hard penis.


It looked so strange up close, as I wrapped my fingers around it. Ugh, and the smell. Stale and sweaty, and all that was about to go in my mouth. I licked it, trying to recall every dirty video I'd ever seen. I wanted to pretend that it was one of those girls doing this in my place, but every sense was engaged in the action. I was a cocksucker now.

Once the barrier had been broken, there was no reason to hold back. I used my fingers, tongue, and teeth. I licked up and down the shaft, I played with his balls. I took his dick so deep I was sure it was halfway down my throat.

Before long, I could tell I my efforts were having the right effect. George closed his eyes and grabbed a fistful of hair in the back of my head. I wrapped my lips around tightly, praying this would end soon. I got my wish as I felt thick, salty fluid gush forth. Mmm, a good bitch swallows. I looked up at George, his softening dick still inside my mouth, and gulped down his load.

"Oh, Mayree, that was absolutely perfect. You're sure that was your first blowjob? You suck dick like a professional." My cheeks burned at the humiliating compliment. "Unfortunately, it looks as though the pool boy caught us in the act. Maybe you can find a way to buy his silence? You certainly don't want to be arrested for lewd behavior."


The good news is, I was able to convince the pool boy to stay quiet. The bad news is, he made me convince three more of his buddies afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment