January 28, 2019

Embracing Their Swap


I shouldn't have gone in. I knew what was coming. I'd seen the unfamiliar car outside, and I could hear the sounds coming from behind the door. Still, it's awfully startling seeing your own naked body riding on top of some stranger's cock.

"Oh my god, Mo--uh, Kevin! What are you doing home?"

"Shit, kid, shut the door!"

I immediately spun around and slammed the door closed, but not fast enough. The image of a random guy sitting six inches deep in what had been my pussy until last week burned in my mind. I stood there long enough to catch the conversation on the other side.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No, I'm so fucking close! Please, keep going. I'll talk to, um, him later."

"Damn, Laura, you need it bad, huh?"

From there, things quickly devolved into grunts and moans. Unable to keep listening, I staggered off to Kevin's room. I flopped down on the bed, trying to figure out how this had happened.

I suppose it couldn't have been easy for him. Waking up as a teenage boy and ending the day in his own mother's middle-aged body?

Sure, I'd always had a healthy libido, and it didn't help matters when Kevin's dad left. But to do that? On my bed? I'm sure it wasn't difficult to catch that guy's attention; my body wasn't bad for a woman my age. Even seeing my boobs fully exposed like that, they were looking pretty good.

I shifted awkwardly on the bed before realizing the source of my sudden discomfort. I was getting aroused thinking about my own body having sex! It must have been because of raging teenage hormones, but I couldn't get the thought out of my head.

But why should I fight it? Clearly, Kevin hadn't. Drawing a shaky breath, I unzipped my pants and reached out a hand. I'd done this from a different perspective, but it had been a while and... wow, I never realized how good it felt!

My mind wandered back to what I'd seen moments ago. I really was a bit of a "milf", wasn't I? I could just picture Kevin bouncing up and down on that cock, tits and ass jiggling the whole time.

Any shame I'd been holding onto had completely disappeared. "Oh yeah, 'Mom', I'll bet you loved getting fucked like that, didn't you? Much better than playing with that vibrator in your nightstand." My hand was wrapped tightly around my dick, pumping frantically up and down.

"Oh god, Mom, you dirty slut! Yeah, take him so deep in your pussy! Let him squeeze those big soft titties!" Through the walls, I heard a woman screaming in pleasure. That was enough to send me over the edge. With a few more wild strokes, I erupted and created a huge mess.

I leaned back, breathing heavily and thinking over what I'd just done.. The sooner we swapped back, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment