January 3, 2019

Ten Lords A-Leaping

The morning after working the strip club, I woke up sore, tired, and covered in body glitter. George was nowhere to be found but there was a note in the kitchen next to a stack of $100 bills. "There's more where that came from. Meet at the Tiki Hut tonight at 9." There had to be at least three grand there! What could I possibly do to make that much? More stripping, maybe?

As I stuffed the cash in my purse, I noticed it must have triggered today's change. Honestly, I was a bit surprised. Normal hair and build, no strange features, nothing out of the ordinary. Except, you know, still being stuck as a woman.
It seemed odd that George didn't have anything planned until the end of the day, but I wasn't about to complain.With no reason to venture outside, I spent the day watching TV, pacing around the room, and I'll admit, masturbating. In my defense, I was bored, and female orgasms are fucking incredible.

The Tiki Hut was a nearby bar, so I figured I'd walk. As if I wasn't nervous enough already, I swear a police car followed me most of the way there.

I spotted George waiting at a table and sat down across from him. "Alright, it's 9 o'clock and I'm here. What fresh hell have you cooked up for me this time?"

"Aww, that hurts. I thought you enjoyed yourself last time I saw you. But, you're right. Tonight is my cousin's bachelor party. I've rented out this whole place and, ah, hired the entertainment."

"So it is more stripping then? I know twelve days is a lot, but that doesn't seem very creative."

"Well, stripping will likely be involved, but... when you pay for a quality whore, you expect to get your money's worth."

I'd done a lot of gross things since this started, but I was finally ready to put my heel down. "No, fuck you. I'm leaving."

"Suit yourself, but I've heard pimps don't like it when their girls come home early with no money."

"Please don't tell Terry!" Who the fuck was Terry? I wasn't sure, but just thinking the name made me shiver. "Fine. Where's the lucky bachelor?"

"Don't worry, babe." A hand belonging to the voice behind me reached around and pulled one of my tits out. "We just gotta get you warmed up for him first. George?"

Needing no further prompting, George dove between my legs. His tongue flicked expertly across my exposed cunt, getting me wet whether I liked it or not.

I was a professional, though. It didn't matter if I liked it, just whether the client (or clients) did. "Line up, boys. Tips are not required, but they are appreciated. I'm--"

I tried to think of a name, but nothing came to me. Not one of the cutesy names I'd been given, and not my male name. Had I dreamed that? I remembered being a guy, but I also remembered my parents throwing me out at 17 and turning to hooking when I had no other options.


Whatever, I'd figure it out later. These dicks weren't going to suck themselves. Members of the bachelor party surrounded me, taking turns filling every orifice. My hands, mouth, pussy, asshole... I even rubbed my foot on one guy.

At one point, a stray thought crossed my mind. More like ten lords a-sleeping, as in sleeping with me. I wondered why that seemed clever before getting distracted by another guy pinching my nipple.

The night dragged on and on, becoming more exhausting and degrading with every minute. I knew I turned tricks for a living, but these men treated me like a worthless fucktoy.

I lay there on the table, stuffed full of cock from every angle. Suddenly, the one in my mouth started to twitch and tense. I had to keep going, they were paying me good money after all, but I was completely overwhelmed. When he finally climaxed, I couldn't contain it all, and hot cum oozed down my face.

"Hey, Stan blew his load! Come on assholes, he's buying the first round at McDermott's!"

Mercifully, I felt the man between my legs pull out, and everyone else put their clothes back on. I waited a while before wiping my lips and shamefully picking up loose bills. I looked like a wreck in the bathroom mirror, but a few paper towels and touching up my makeup made me slightly more presentable.

I pulled my phone out to call a cab, when I saw an unread text message. Oh, no. Terry. "Let me know when you're done partying. Got another friend for you to meet." I looked back at the girl in the mirror. She was exhausted and broken.

But the night was still young.

No comments:

Post a Comment