January 2, 2019

Nine Ladies Dancing


As I lumbered out of my room the next morning, I was surprised to see George already waiting for me. "Good morning, sleepyhead! Nice to see your fat ass out of bed."

"Yeah, as if you could even handle this much woman." In my head that was a killer insult, but I felt it backfire on its way out.
"Indeed. Well, your next gift is waiting by the door. Better hurry, you don't want to be late!"

I wobbled over to discover a pair of glittery platform heels. "Late for what?" I asked as I reached for them.

A woman's voice responded. "Late for your shift! Come on, you're up after Brandi." I stood, nearly falling over before I realized the shoes were already strapped to my feet. Fucking magic. I looked around, realizing I was in some sort of locker room, surrounded by half naked women. The one who spoke to me wore an annoyed expression as she waved me towards a curtain.


I stumbled through, suddenly blinded by a spotlight. I reached out for something to catch my balance and felt a metal rod in my hand. An amplified voice announced, "Let's hear it for Miss Mary X-mas!"

As the applause faded, I could finally make out that I was on a stage in a dimly lit room. It smelled like a depressing mix of spilled booze and musty sex. I was in a strip club, which could only mean I was a stripper.

I glanced at my huge, obviously fake tits, and decided that if George expected me to strip, I'd be the best damn stripper this place had ever seen. Maybe the tips would carry over when this was all behind me. Despite my enthusiasm, I quickly discovered that stripping is harder than just taking your clothes off to music. I gave my ass a shake and lifted my boobs in my hands, to barely any reaction.

By the time the song ended, I'd barely made any money. I collected the few singles and walked back through the curtain. One patron called out, "Let's see a little more action next time, sweetheart!"

I was about to sit down backstage when someone waved at me again. "Holly, you're on!" But I'd just been out there! I flipped a fiery lock of hair out of my face and looked down, realizing I was suddenly wearing a completely different outfit, not to mention a completely different body.


I stepped out onto a different stage, but clearly the same club. Fine, they wanted a show? I slowly circled the pole, leaning out seductively. I'd been to a bachelor party last year, I'd just do what those girls did. Of course, they practiced those routines every day, while I'd been a drunk guy only halfway paying attention.

Unsurprisingly, when I jumped and tried to swing around the pole, I landed with a thud on my ass. Most of the guys looked unimpressed, a couple stood up to leave, and one actually threw down $50. I didn't bother asking why.

I crawled around the stage, collecting wadded bills and slinking through the curtain before I could injure myself further. On the other side, it was the same story all over again: new body, new name, right back out there.


Since I assumed I'd be doing this for a while, I decided to keep my feet on the floor. I slowly grew more comfortable gyrating on stage, even earning a few hoots and hollers from the crowd as I peeled off articles of clothing.

I started to fully embrace the role. I wasn't a man. I wasn't even a woman. I was a performer. I kept telling myself that, although it was difficult whenever I made eye contact with someone.


Soon, it actually became kind of exciting. I had no idea what my next body would look like, but I learned that some things got the crowd riled up no matter what. A little tease here, a seductive glance there, and they were eating out of my hands.

Eventually, I started working the pole into my routine. Each performance built on the last, until I was performing acrobatics I never would have dreamed of before.


I lost count of how many times I went out, or in how many different forms. I suppose it must have been at least nine. After a while, you would have thought I'd been stripping for years.

After what must have been hours, someone told me I'd been requested in one of the VIP rooms. I was a little surprised, and honestly, a little proud that someone was willing to pay extra for time alone with me.

I found a couple waiting for me in the private lounge. I didn't recognize the blonde, but the man she was with seemed strangely familiar.


"So glad to see you again, Mark. Or are you going by Sugar Tits today?"

"George?" I asked hesitantly.

"People aren't always who they appear, right? Anyways, my girl and I wanted to see a special show, and I couldn't think of anything better than this."

Whatever, I'd been dancing for strangers all day. It couldn't be any worse doing it for George and his floozy. I got up on the stage and began my routine, not holding anything back.


After my song finished, the girl came up and slipped $20 in my bra. "So, is it true that you used to be a guy?"

I froze. The world spun around me as I stammered to reply. "I, uh... yeah, I was George's roommate Mark." I tried to fake a smile while my cheeks burned. Until that moment, I had been able to separate who I used to be from the body I was in, but this stranger finding out brought everything crashing together.

"Oh don't worry about it, Mark," George called out to me. "When I told Katie, she thought it was crazy hot. That's really why we're here."

I still hadn't fully caught up, but the girl--Katie--started slipping out of her dress. George likewise pulled off his shirt. "So, what? Are you gonna have sex while I dance for you?"

Katie giggled at me. "And let you miss all the fun? I don't think so." She led me to the couch, where the two of them removed my bra and panties before throwing me down. Katie climbed on top of me first, before George mounted her from behind.


Katie gripped my hair as George reached down to fondle my breast. "Mmm, fuck yes," she moaned. "Tell me about you, who you really are."

There was no slutty voice in my head to guide me this time. All I had was the truth. "I... I'm Mark Perkins. I look like a busty stripper, but I'm really a 25 year old man."

"Oh, yeah you are. You're a man that's been turned into a naughty, slutty girl, haven't you?" I couldn't believe how horny this was making Katie. Meanwhile, the way George was playing with my nipple was having a similar influence on my female body.

"Yes, I am. I've been a dirty slut for over a week. I've fucked and sucked multiple guys, and I spent all day today stripping for them." Katie nearly ripped my hair out as she moaned right in my ear. A significant part of me felt jealous at the way George was thrusting into her.


"Move, move!" Katie shouted. George backed off as she climbed in front of me. "Fuck her from behind while she eats me out!"

I let out a soft moan of relief as George's cock filled my waiting hole, which prompted Katie to shove her dripping pussy in my face. I couldn't let this pleasure stop, so I flicked my tongue across her clit. I'd never been that great at oral, but I must have learned a thing or two about pleasing a woman in the last few days.

"Oh god oh god oh goooodddd..." There was licking and moaning and thrusting and grunting, and it all exploded together at the same time.

Our sweaty bodies pressed together as we collapsed together on the couch. That had easily been the most intense experience of my life, sexual or otherwise. Honestly, I didn't know if I would survive another three days of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment