January 14, 2019

Prank War


"I told you I'd get you back!"

"Ha, ha. Such a good prank, and soooo original," Kevin replied sarcastically, covering his chest with his hands. "Wait, no, I remember now: I turned you into a girl last week! Dumbass."

His friend Trevor flashed a toothy grin. "First of all, it's still funny. Secondly, it's not the exact same prank. You got me at home, but I got you in public."

"Yeah, at the beach! And since you conveniently 'forgot' to give me a shirt, I had to run back to the car so I wouldn't be arrested for indecent exposure!"

"Hilarious, right? There is one other thing. For the next 24 hours, any time someone uses a slang term for breasts around you, yours will grow a little."

"You're telling me I have magic, expanding boobs?" Kevin asked, as he triggered the first change from an A to a B cup. "Goddammit, 'boobs' is a slang term? Shit!" Another slip-up left him trying to conceal a pair of Cs.

"Oh man, I can't believe you got yourself twice in the first hour! You better be careful when we meet up with everybody for dinner."

Kevin knew better than to expect any mercy from the other guys, but he still felt like he was missing something... "Wait, where are we eating?"

Trevor's grin grew even wider. "Hooters."

"DAMMIT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment