January 1, 2019

Eight Maids A-Milking


After sucking off my first group of guys, I spent the next hour showering and brushing my teeth. I kept telling myself I was over halfway through, though that was little comfort as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with a growling stomach. I suppose I hadn't had much appetite after eating so much dick. Unfortunately for me, the fridge was nearly empty. The only thing inside was clearly my next gift: a jar of milk wrapped in ribbons. I figured George would get me whether I fought it or not, so I might as well take a drink.

If nothing else, the milk was delicious, and surprisingly filling. As I'd come to expect, my new body appeared instantly. I'd expected the worst, but the changes were surprisingly tame.


"So what, George? A couple of 'milk jugs' was the best you could come up with for today?" Honestly, they weren't even the biggest tits I'd had since this whole things started. Not that I was about to complain.

My stomach reminded me that I was still hungry, so I grabbed my purse and ventured outside, doing my best to ignore how natural this was all starting to feel. My heels clicked along the sidewalk and my hips swayed with every step, but it no longer felt strange or foreign. The last week felt like a lifetime, and it was getting harder to even remember being a man.

I pushed those thoughts out of my head and did my best to replace them with food. As I finished, a tough-looking guy walked up to my table. "Hey gorgeous, my name is Sergei. Breakfast is on me today," he said as he threw $100 on the table. "If you're still hungry, I have plenty of sausage for you."

I considered turning him down, but for one thing, he looked like his day job was beating people for the Russian mafia. For another, I could already feel my panties getting damp. I had no idea if this was part of George's magic, or if I was turning into a horny slut all on my own, or if I really cared. "I'm Maria, and my place is just down the street."

When arrived, I told Sergei to wait while I "got more comfortable," ugh. Do people really say that? I started towards the bedroom before remembering the milk in my fridge. It was so delicious, maybe just a little more before I fucked a strange man I'd just met and invited into my home.

"Mmm, oooh, that's good stuff," I moaned as I drank another glass. There must have been some magic left, as I felt my clothes disappear.

Suddenly, a pair of strong hands grabbed me from behind. "You didn't forget Sergei, did you? I am too excited for my beautiful cow."


I thought he used the wrong word for a moment, until I looked down. Holy shit, my tits had gotten huge! Not just them, but the rest of me, too. Maids a-milking, like a fat cow. George was more clever than I had thought.

My thoughts snapped back to the present as Sergei started kissing my neck and sliding my bra off. I almost gasped out loud when my massive 'udders' sprang loose.

"Mmm, very nice. I love big women, so soft and beautiful, and grateful for strong man to sex them."

I couldn't believe how much this was turning me on. This was all wrong, I shouldn't be a big woman, I was thin and sexy! No, wait, I was a man! But at that moment, I certainly didn't look like one. What kind of man has tits like these, a big, round ass, or a pussy soaking wet at the idea of being fucked by another guy?


It didn't take long before we were both lying naked on the kitchen floor. I hoisted my jiggling body on top of his, sinking down on his throbbing cock.

Every time I moved, different parts of me followed at different speeds. My belly made a rhythmic slapping sound as it bounced up and down. I was embarrassed at first, hoping Sergei wasn't completely disgusted by me. However, his grunts and moans from beneath me quickly proved that false.

Fine, if he liked big girls, then he'd get fucked good by one. I stopped caring about being quiet, or his hands kneading my massive ass cheeks, and just gave into the pleasure of my soft, sexy form.


Just as I felt him starting to tense up, Sergei rolled me off, his giant muscles more than a match for my doughy body. "Make moo for me, sexy cow," he commanded, as he lined up behind me.

God, how humiliating. He said moo, you fat bitch. "Moo..?" I attempted meekly.

I was rewarded with a hard slap across my wobbling ass and Sergei's cock ramming me twice as fast. "Yes! More!"

"Mooo! Fuck your big, fat cow! Mooo!" It was so degrading I wanted to die, but not until after this huge man finished pounding my pussy. I heard every slap of fat against fat, roll against roll. My giant tits swung in front of me like pendulums. I kept calling out and making noises like I was a farm animal. Finally, a tremendous shudder ran through my body as I came as hard as I ever had as a woman.

As I sat there, panting from the physical exertion, I only had one thought. Could I have seconds?

4 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying this series. So far Three Calling Birds was my favorite, but I'm a sucker for good mental changes. This is probably my second favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that! Oddly enough, this one and the calling birds probably took the longest to figure out what I was going to do, but I'm happy with how they turned out.

      Delete
  2. I love the series but I wish the maid a milking had to milk her breasts but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That idea was strongly in play, but I couldn't find a set of images I liked enough. Maybe something to revisit in the future?

      Delete