January 25, 2019

Smile for the Camera

I knew I was caught the moment Carl barged into my room. "Yo, Eli, you seen my--holy fuck, what are you doing? Are you a fuckin' cam whore?"

"Yes, I'm a cam girl, and I'd appreciate it if you would get out of my room," I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh no, we're not done with this. Since we turned into chicks, I've been trying to get you out of the house for months--months--to have a little fun with it. I figured you were just moping around in here, but you're actually a little web slut!"

"OK, yes! I've been hiding this for a while. But only because I knew you'd make fun of me for it! At first, I figured I might as well use my new body to make a little extra money. But after a while, I started actually enjoying it. Now, it makes me feel sexy knowing that--that all these guys think I'm hot."

Carl paused, leaning toward the camera. "How much money we talking about?"

"Last month I made about $3,000." I omitted the fact that I'd immediately spent a large portion of that on toys and lingerie.

"Holy shit! Just for shaking your tatas online for a bunch of perverts? What about this guy, he says 5,000 tokens for a private show with your roommate? How much is that?"

I did some quick math in my head. "After the site takes their cut, about $100 each."

Carl slid into my lap, accepting the request as he slipped a hand under my bra. "I think we're gonna have some fun tonight after all."

No comments:

Post a Comment