January 7, 2019

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! I hope you liked my take on the 12 days of Christmas theme. I wrapped up the series last week and am taking a breather today. Regular MWF schedule resumes on Wednesday!

I got the most feedback of anything I've done so far, and it seemed like a lot of positive reactions! I'm sure I'll do more big projects like that in the future, although next time I plan a 12-part nonstop series, I'll try to have more than 3 posts complete before the first one goes live. I did eat into my buffer a bit during the holidays, so if nothing else it was a kick in the pants to get back to writing.

As always, let me know what you like and want to see more of! I got a handful of reader requests during the series and plan to post those soon. If you want your own, drop me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment