January 21, 2019

Monkey Business


The girls watched with mild interest as two men in suits came racing up to them.

"Excuse me, ladies," the taller man said. "We may or may not be looking for a rogue wizard who's been running around flipping people's genders. Do you have any information you could share?"

"I haven't seen anyone like that," replied the girl on the left.

"I can't say that I know anything about that," said the girl in the middle.

"I've never heard of him," the last girl added.

The two men exchanged a glance, quickly muttered thank you, and continued on their way. As they rounded the corner, the first girl spoke again.

"Think we should have told them about that crazy witch we saw?"

"We could have at least said that we used to be guys."

"I swear, if I have to listen to you bring that up one more time..."

No comments:

Post a Comment