January 18, 2019

Taking Control

"Yeah, now I'm gonna, um, have my way with you... bitch? Hey, quit laughing!"

"Om thorry, ooh ged tho cude drynng do loog tuff! Leth do id again."

I sighed, rubbing my hands over my face. Well, more accurately, rubbing my boyfriend's hands over my boyfriend's face.

I'd just been passed over for a promotion at work, yet again. Max argued that they'd throw the job at me if I could only be a little more confident. Easy for him to say. He constantly exuded this irresistible, manly swagger. Despite my protests, he told me he had a hotel room and a plan.

Once we arrived, he pulled a silky garment I'd never seen out of his bag. "Put this on, then wait on the bed." Looking closer, it was a lavender top with straps and bindings running across the middle. When did Max get so kinky? I didn't dare speak up, so I quickly did as instructed.

"Alright Jenna, we're going to do a little roleplaying," he said as he dug back into his bag, this time retrieving a bundle of ropes.

"Um, Max? How exactly is tying me up supposed to make me more confident?" I asked nervously as he tied my wrists together behind my back.

"It's simple. Confidence is about how you act. Show people around you you're in control, and they'll believe you." He continued winding the ropes around me. I gasped slightly as they pinned my arms to my sides and squeezed my breasts tightly. "In a moment, we'll switch places. You'll be in the position of power. I want you to embrace that, really get into the role."

"Max, what on earth are you tlkggngg--" My question was interrupted by a rubber gag being shoved into my mouth.

Max laughed as he pulled a small box from his pocket. "Don't worry, it'll make more sense in 3...2...1..." He pressed a button and the world went black.

When everything stopped swimming, I felt different. For starters, I couldn't feel the ropes anymore. Beyond that, though, I felt... heavy. Not fat, but really solid. I nearly fell over when I looked up and saw my own body, tied up and staring back at me from the edge of the bed!

"What the--" I paused as my hand shot up to my throat. My fingers, my skin, it all felt so rough. I looked down and gasped, seeing a broad, flat chest wrapped in the shirt Max had been wearing moments ago. I looked up again, at... "Max?"

He nodded my head, grinning wildly around the gag. "Mm hmm! Ah wand ooh do ack like me!"

This was insane! He switches our bodies around, then expects me to jump right into some crazy bondage fantasy? I was so lost. Not knowing what else to do, I gave it my best shot. "Um, OK... Well, now that I have you all tied up, I'm going to... what, do you really want me to have sex with you like this?"

Max rolled his--my?--eyes and groaned. "Rohl play! Comfidemf!" Right, confidence. I tried a few more times, but each half-hearted attempt ended in Max cracking up laughing.

This was so stupid! Here he was, tied up in my weak female body, and I was the one feeling foolish. Even standing 6'4", with rock hard pecs, biceps, abs, quads, and whatever else, I felt... hm. I looked over at myself in the mirror. I didn't see little Jenna in the reflection. I saw big, strong, hits the gym five times a week, doesn't take crap from anybody Max. I finally felt it: power.

I looked back at my boyfriend, and it was like seeing my old self for the first time. Damn, I actually had a nice body. My hair and eyes, not to mention my hips and tits. Suddenly, I felt something stirring in my pants.

Max watched me with a questioning expression. He could tell something had finally changed. No, she could tell. She was Jenna now. God, seeing her like that was making my cock so hard.

"Alright, sweetheart. Max is here now, and he's ready to get what he wants."

No comments:

Post a Comment