January 9, 2019

You Look Stupid


"Durrrr, I was a gorgeous chick who stole an unsuspecting guy's body to go on his vacation to Cancun! Durrrr, for some insane reason, I thought he'd be willing to swap back when I got home!" He paused, then switched to an annoyed sneer. "That's you right now, you dumb bitch."

I could only stare in horror. I'd never considered Emmett refusing to change back. The spell only worked when both people agreed. It was easy enough to trick him the first time, but now he knew what I was up to. I couldn't be stuck in his dumb boy body!

"Have fun, 'Emmett.' I'm off to meet MY boyfriend!" I watched my old body and life bounce away in a denim miniskirt. God, I was going to miss my ass. My round, firm, sexy... oh! My very first erection. Awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment