February 25, 2019

Everyone is Adjusting Well


James couldn't believe the adorable girl sitting in front of him used to be his male best friend Ben.

"So... you wanted this to happen? And you're actually happy about it?"

"Oh James, it's the best! I always felt like I was hiding part of myself, you know? Like, I could never really be totally just me. Now, nobody bats an eye if I want to wear something cute, or go shopping, or watch romantic movies. I know it's like, super stereotypical or whatever, but I love being such a girly girl!"

James nodded along as he did his best to listen, though he missed half the conversation glancing down his friend's low-cut shirt. "Yeah, yeah, good for you. So, um, should I still call you Ben, or...?"

"Haha, it doesn't really fit, does it? I've been going by Beth, but I'm still not sure about it. I might try Bella, or something totally different like Izzy or--hey, are you checking out my boobs?"

Immediately turning beet red, James stared at his feet. "No! I was, um, you, er..."

Beth broke out in a huge grin at her tongue-tied friend. "James, that's wonderful! I was so worried how you'd react. If you can't keep your eyes off my chest, that means you totally see me as a girl!" Her grin turning playful, she asked, "You want a better look?"

No comments:

Post a Comment