February 15, 2019

Home Early


"Hey honey! So, you're home, like, super early from your conference. I promise, this isn't what it looks like!" I could only lie there, the silence pierced by my exposed nipples.

"I assume you're my husband, Charlie?"

"Yes."

"So that means you've been taking those gender-change pills? Again?"

"Um, yes."

"And since you promised you'd never never cheat on me with another woman, I assume that's Larry cuddled up on your pillowy ass, also on the pills?"

"Also correct."

She folded her arms across her chest, clearly waiting.

"OK, fine. It's exactly what it looks like." Larry, ever the shithead, felt it appropriate to continue grinding his pussy against me.

My wife watched us for a moment, deep in thought, before walking out of the room. Great, had I thrown away my marriage because of my inability to resist my perverted urges? My desire to have this soft skin, long, silky hair, these big, squeezable tits? My longing to let one more orgasm rock my entire body?

"I warned you that if this happened again, there would be consequences." That snapped me back to attention. I looked up from the bed. Was I imagining things, or did her voice sound deeper? And did she have beard stubble on her cheeks?

My questions were immediately answered when she dropped her pants to reveal a rapidly growing penis. "One of us needs to be the man in this relationship, and apparently it's going to be me for a while." I stared, transfixed, as my formerly petite wife shot up over 6 feet tall, muscles developing on top of other muscles. Something deeply biological stirred within me, as I literally felt myself get wet just looking at her.

"Alright, Charlotte, Laura... why don't you show me why you girls enjoy this so much?"

No comments:

Post a Comment