February 8, 2019

Follow the Bouncing Butt


Oh, I didn't notice you come in. It's alright, I was just finishing up some exercises. You're welcome to watch. I've been told that a lot of men find my ass almost... hypnotic.

No need to be embarrassed, I enjoy showing off my body, and I can tell you're the type who appreciates it. Don't you love the way my butt bounces? Up and down... up and down... sometimes I get caught up in the rhythm and just let my mind wander. I'll bet you could sit there and stare at my ass for hours.

Of course, you'd probably like to do more than stare. You'd probably like to give my plump rear end a nice squeeze. It's so inviting, the way it bounces up and down... up and down... But I'm sorry, love. It's look, don't touch.

Don't be disappointed, though. You've been watching so long, you could probably close your eyes and picture it just as clearly. You could do whatever you like, in your mind. You could grab it, squeeze, caress it... all while it keeps bouncing up and down... up and down...

And if you can imagine how nice it would feel for you, can you imagine how much better it must feel for me? To be so desired, for my soft, silky skin? Knowing that every eye in the room is transfixed on my luscious flesh as it never stops moving, up and down... up and down...

Can you imagine yourself feeling that way? Having big, womanly hips and an ass just like mine? Don't be shy, it's only you and me here, we're just talking. I'm sure you've wondered what it would be like, it's perfectly normal to be curious. Come down here next to me. You trust me, right?

Just picture the way I move and let your body follow along... up and down... up and down... I can tell you're intrigued by the idea. Can you picture yourself, just like me? A big, sexy booty, wrapped up in gorgeous lacy tights... And of course, if you were a girl like me, you'd have a soft, smooth little pussy between your legs... I like to rub my thighs together a little bit, it makes me feel all tingly...

Of course, along with your perfect, jiggling butt, you'd have a smooth, adorable little tummy... I'll bet you can even feel the air moving across your exposed skin and your long hair tickling your back. Your breasts feel so sensual as they sway along while you keep the rhythm, up and down... up and down... It would feel so good to give your nipples a little pinch, wouldn't it?

You're such a beautiful girl... Some might call you chubby, but so what? When you run your tongue across your painted lips, you know every guy in the room will be staring at you. Isn't that exciting? Being the lovely, feminine object of their desires? You're probably getting wet just thinking about it... ahhh....

Oh, dear! Look at me, rambling on and on. I told you how easy it is to get distracted. Sometimes, you feel like a whole different person by the time it's over. Wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment