February 4, 2019

Going Back on the Deal


"What do you mean we're not switching back?"

"Seriously? Look at what you did to my body!"

With a dumbfounded expression, Tom mumbled, "I mean, I guess I've put on a little weight while you were away..."

"A little weight?!? You must have gained 50 pounds! I asked to borrow your body because I didn't think mine could handle six months of hiking through South America. Now it looks like you'd get winded hiking up a flight of stairs!"

"I don't think I look that bad... and, well, you know, it seems like guys still find you attractive..."

"Oh, geez, I wonder if that has anything to do with you sucking and fucking anyone that looks your way? Yeah, I've been back for less than a day and I've already heard about the reputation you got me. Except, it's your reputation, because there's no way I'm giving up this body for the slutty cow you've become!"

Tom turned the news over in his mind. Sure, he'd enjoyed not caring what he ate or who he slept with in Emily's body when he wouldn't have to live with the consequences. But to be stuck this way?

He glanced downward, as if seeing his current body for the first time. He'd already been forced to buy this swimsuit when none of the others in Emily's drawers fit anymore. If he gained any more weight, there's no way it would be able to contain those fat, saggy tits and wide, jiggling ass.

And what about all the guys he'd slept with? He'd been so nervous the first time, he'd gotten wasted at the bar before going home with some stranger in a drunken haze. Most recently, though, he'd knocked on his neighbor's door in the middle of the afternoon and all but demanded he let Tom fuck him. Tom vividly recalled the sound of his stomach rolls gently slapping in rhythm with their rocking hips as he sat straddled above. Much to his chagrin, just thinking of the memory caused his nipples to harden up and poke through the fabric of the bikini.

The sound of his old voice finally broke Tom's trance. "Well, well, it looks like you're not as upset as you claim," Emily said with a wicked grin as she loosened her shorts. "Why don't you show me if this was all worth it."

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had such a gorgeous, chubby female body myself permanently I would be very happy !! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete