February 22, 2019

Trouble in Threes - Part 2

My first instinct was to beg Ms. Halwell to undo whatever she had done. Whether she was out or just ignoring me, no one responded to my frantic pounding on her door. With Dave and Tony's fate in my hands, my only other idea was to check the library for answers. This proved fruitless, because where do you even look for a book on reversing the effects of a cursed cupcake? Self-help? Cookbooks? Black Magic for Dummies? Defeated, I wandered home once again.

I called out for Dave and Tony again when arrived, but they weren't on the couch where I had left them. I heard laughter from down the hall, and I had a worrisome feeling this would be the second run of trouble today. Sure enough, they were lying on Dave's bed. Well, I assumed it was still them, because they had changed again from when I last saw them.

Instead of the dainty girls from before, these two were fat. Not chubby, or curvy, or one of those nice euphemisms. No, they looked like they might have actually eaten the first girls, and they were bare naked to boot. "Dave, Tony, is that you? What happened this time?"

The girl who weighed nearly two Tonys giggled. "Oh good, you're finally back! We were waiting and waiting, but then we started to get hungrier and hungrier... I know it was a bad idea, but the first cupcakes were soooo yummy! We've both had three more while you were out. Oh, I guess Donna's had four now," she said as she stuffed another cupcake into the other girl's face.

Trying to parse this information, I managed to stammer out, "Donna?" They grinned at each other and the brunette replied, "Yeah, Dave didn't seem to fit anymore, so she's going by Donna now. I kind of feel like a Tammy. What do you think?"

Honestly, I couldn't think; I just sank into the bed next to "Tammy."  Sensing my distress, she said, "Oh, come on now Andrew, it's OK. It's probably part of the cupcakes, but we're not even upset anymore! In fact, we were talking about you before you got here. You, and some of the girls we know you've hooked up with..."

Her last comment snapped me back to reality. Did she mean what I thought she meant? If I'm being honest, I've always had a thing for bigger girls. Seeing how Dave and Tony -- that is, Tammy and Donna -- were handling the situation, I was able to relax slightly. I did kind of have a type, and these two fit the bill. There was just something about all those big, soft bodies that I couldn't resist. But just this morning, these were my very normal, male roommates. Could I even go there? What about changing them back?

Before I could reconcile everything in my mind, Tammy leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Stop thinking about it and just do it." Turns out, I could even go there. The brain in my pants quickly took over decision-making from the brain in my head. I stripped down and slid between the girls on the bed, my dick hard as steel as my hands caressed their jiggling flesh.

Oh, remember when I said trouble comes in threes? Well, when I kissed Donna, there was still a little frosting on her lips. It was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. They did leave a few cupcakes for me...

2 comments:

  1. Any chance for a part 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No plans at the moment, but you never know! It was originally meant to be a single post, but the story kept growing on me (no pun intended).

      I'm sure more people live in that building though, so... We'll see!

      Delete