February 12, 2019

Poor Reviews

"This is the worst spring break ever. Did you even look at reviews for this place before you booked it?"

"Yeah, they were all awesome and talked about how the whole beach was filled with girls."

"Which would be awesome, if we didn't turn into girls ourselves!"

"Oh suck it up. If I had any idea of what happens at Bikini Beach, I would have suggested somewhere else. Can we at least try to enjoy the rest of the week?"

"Fine, but it'll be pretty hard with all this stupid hair. How do girls keep it out of their face?"

"I can live with the hair. It's these stupid bikini bottoms that I can't stand! It's like, every two seconds I have to pick a wedgie out of my ass."

"OK, I get it. It's not like my trip has been perfect either. The guy I hooked up with last night didn't even want to go past second base!"

"..."

"..."

"I mean, uh... boobs, right? They're, you know, so weird or whatever..."

No comments:

Post a Comment