February 13, 2019

Nowhere to Hide


Oh no, no, no no no. Why the fuck is she home already?

I thought I'd timed it perfectly. My parents left my sister and me home alone while they took a cruise. The minute their flight left, she told me she was staying at her boyfriend's house and wouldn't be back until next week.

The minute she left, I dashed into my room to pull the medallion out from where I'd hidden it. My fingers trembled as I opened Courtney's dresser. I knew I'd probably spent my life savings on a con, but my heart pounded against my chest all the same. I pulled out a thong and touched the fabric to the medallion.

I knew it couldn't be real, but I figured I'd indulge myself in the fantasy for a little longer. I walked to the bathroom, imagining myself adding a sexy swing to my hips. I thrust my chest outward, picturing a pair of big, round breasts pressing against my shirt. I feigned surprise as I asked in falsetto, "Oh my, what's happening to me?"

I turned on the light in the bathroom, and my hair whipped me in the face as I swung my head back towards the mirror. My hips really did flare out from my narrow waist. My chest really was pushing out my shirt. "No fucking way!" And yes, my voice really had jumped several pitches higher.

All I could do was stare slack-jawed as the changes ran their course. I lost all track of time, but when they finished I was looking at a perfect copy of my sister. I quickly pushed aside any sense of guilt at seeing her naked, because I was looking at myself naked. Me, a girl, with long hair, and tits and ass and a pussy! I had never seen a smile so big on Courtney's face.

I spent the next few hours playing dressup like a little kid. I tried on skirts, dresses, swimsuits, Halloween costumes, whatever I could find. I did my hair and makeup. I said the girliest things I could think of. I even called a pizza place and hung up when they asked, "What can we get you, miss?"

When my state of euphoria finally started to subside, I slipped back into that first thong, some yoga pants, and a comfy top. It would be a few hours until I could change back anyways, so I figured I'd relax while I came up with my next activity.

Just as I settled in, I heard her car pulling into the driveway. There was no way I could explain this to Courtney. Maybe I could hide and hope she left again? I cursed myself, picturing the clothes strewn around her room that I hadn't put away as I tried them on.

"Derek? Where are you?" Just hide out for the next... eight hours. Shit.

As I tried desperately to come up with a plan, my phone rang. She was calling me! If I didn't answer, she'd keep trying until she got scared and reported me missing. I took a deep breath.

"Hey, Courtney..."

2 comments: