February 11, 2019

Subtlety Will Get You Nowhere


When the doctors told me I'd developed a case of second puberty at the end of junior year, it admittedly freaked me out. As if high school wasn't bad enough already, now I'd have to spend my final year adjusting to a female body?

It helped a lot that my buddies were so understanding. Even as my body transitioned over the summer, they insisted I was still their same old bro. We hung out at the same places, watched the same movies, and told the same stupid jokes. They avoided talking about my smooth arms and legs, or the way my growing hair framed my face, or the perky B-cup boobs that I couldn't hide any longer.

Even before school started up again in the fall, I started to mentally accept myself as female. After all, that's how the rest of the world saw me. By October, I was 100% female.

I tried to convince my friends that it was fine, that I was OK with being a girl. Despite my concern that it would cause a rift in the group, I even started thinking it might be nice to date one of the guys. After all, we already got along so well, and I quickly realized my new teenage body was just as horny as my old one. I started wearing clothes that hugged my curves and kept dropping hints about "study sessions" when my parents wouldn't be home. Still, I never caught a single one of them so much as glancing at my chest. What jerks!

I decided to take drastic measures over Christmas break. I convinced my parents they should still take their annual ski trip, so I had the house to myself. This time, I planned to be abundantly clear in my intentions. My heart beating rapidly, I stripped naked except for a pair of black stockings and sneakers. Raising my phone, I snapped my first nude selfie and sent it to the group with a note:

<<Hey guys! In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a girl now. ALL girl. First one here gets to officially welcome me to womanhood.>>

If I'm being honest? I kind of hope it's a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment